As a full-service voice-over, graphics, multimedia, and video production studio, JBI Studios guarantees that all of our Mandarin Chinese-language productions conform to the highest standards of native fluency, accuracy, and quality. Our commitment to excellence sets us apart from self-service web pages and agencies.
JBI Studios benefits from over ten years’ experience with Mandarin Chinese-language voice-over projects, such as documentaries, dubbing, eLearning, corporate videos, presentations, radio/TV commercials, and video games.
Mandarin Chinese-Language Human Voice Talent Samples
Check out our selection of corporate Mandarin voice samples. If you need Mandarin acting voices for entertainment projects or video games, contact us.
Additional samples available on request. Contact Us!
Human-Sounding Synthetic Voices
Synthetic voices are ideal for Mandarin Chinese audio translation projects that involve large amounts of content that must be delivered on a tight deadline. JBI Studios’ dedication to accurate language pronunciation and optimal post-production standards means that human-sounding synthetic voices can provide a cost-saving option for many types of projects, such as regulator notices, user manuals, and legal compliance document accessibility.
Available in over twenty languages! Contact Us!
The JBI Advantage
- Mandarin Voice-Over Talents carefully screened for native accent, tone, diction, and general professionalism.
- A single Project Manager oversees all aspects of the assignment, from assets to delivery.
- A native-speaking Professional Voice-Over Director supervises all Mandarin audio sessions.
- A native-speaking QA Editor inspects all recordings for accuracy.
- Proprietary Script Formatting apps and Pronunciation Standards.
- High-quality Pronunciation, Post-production, and File Renaming processes.
- Studios operated by Expert Engineers who use ProTools HD and advanced hardware.
List of Services
- Audio & Video
- DVD Authoring
- E-Learning Localization
- Game Localization
- Generated Voices – TTS
- Multilingual Video Production
- Multimedia Localization
- OST Localization – Graphics – DTP
- Subtitling – Captioning
- Video & Audio Translation
- Video Description & Audio Description
- Voice-Over for Audio & Narration
- Voice-Over for Video
Mandarin (simplified Chinese: 官话; traditional Chinese: 官話; pinyin: Guānhuà; literally “speech of officials”) is a group of related varieties of Chinese spoken across most of northern and southwestern China. Because most Mandarin dialects are found in the north, the group is also referred to as the “northern dialect(s)”. When the Mandarin group is taken as one language, as is often done in academic literature, it has more native speakers (nearly a billion) than any other language. (More on Wiki)